About The Position
Aquant is taking off like a rocket ship — join us for the ride! We’re looking for passionate problem-solvers to join our venture-backed technology company for our next phase of rapid growth. Our artificial intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients build relationships with their customers. Come work with the world’s biggest companies to solve complex customer service problems!
Aquant’s product team is seeking a product designer with the desire and aptitude to join our fast-growing company.
- Achieve our company goals & deliver exceptional customer value by transforming ideas into delightful, simple features.
- Master the users business processes and how they engage with our products to ideate the best design solutions.
- Lead all aspects of the UX/UI design process, including sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups and prototypes of features covering all possible interactions.
- Conduct user sessions, usability testing, and competitive analysis to ensure business and user goals are met.
- Own the design system repository to ensure standardized UX as well as efficient development.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams until rolling out.
Tha ideal candidate:
- 2+ years working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process, hands on UX and UI design + portfolio.
- 2+ years of experience working with technical teams.
- English presentation skills - a must.
- 2+ years working on web based and mobile technology-powered products, B2B - a plus.
- Service industry experience - a plus.
- Getting things done approach – Being an expert in finding creative solutions when the road seems blocked.
- “Beginner's mind” and willingness to improve and adapt.
- Passion and integrity.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.