Aquant's service intelligence platform gives service leaders, reps, and teams the most vital information they need for every situation. We understand service data in context, automatically transforming unstructured data into structured data, and then predict the best solution for every service challenge. Now, service leaders completely eliminate escalations, technicians solve every service problem, and together make service feel like magic.
The Senior Customer Success Manager role is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and make a significant impact. You will lead our customers towards achieving exceptional business value with Aquant’s products. As a trusted advisor to Customer Service executives, you will guide them through a seamless onboarding experience, help uncover new insights from in data and support ongoing innovation and expansion.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our largest clients to deliver on our commitment to exceptional business value via Aquant’s products.
- Plan and execute our onboarding process, implementing the Aquant platform and providing comprehensive training.
- Deeply understand Client’s customer service business, including business objectives, KPI”s and challenges which Aquant can help address
- Provide proactive business insights with the aim of improving client’s service organizations through analysis of their data via the Aquant platform.
- Work effectively with other teams within Customer Success including Data Analytics, Data Quality and Support to ensure successful onboarding and ongoing customer value
- Act as an advocate for client interests, sharing customer feedback with other Aquant departments
- Work to ensure successful renewals and expansion of usage across customer base.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all client inquiries and issues including post Go-Live support.
- Act as a sounding board and coach and mentor to other CSM’s, providing guidance based on your previous experience which will help drive effectiveness and growth
- Contribute towards building best practices across the CSM organization and help to ensure the team is constantly innovating and improving as we scale
- Strongly partner with other departments including R&D, Product, Sales, to provide feedback and participate in cross functional efforts where needed
The Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting or Project Management roles working with Big Data, Analytics or Customer Service organizations.
- Extensive Knowledge and hands-on experience with SAAS Customer Success processes and tools.
- Strong analytical skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, etc.).
- Extensive experience in working with large, complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate complex technical or business concepts to clients up to the executive level.
- Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges with minimal supervision
- Team-oriented with strong collaboration skills and an ability to work effectively across other departments and individuals to ensure the best outcomes, focused on commitment to quality and success.
- Maintains a “beginners mind” at all times, always looking for opportunities to learn new things and innovate with products and customers.
- Passionate about using data and analytics to help customers deliver customer service excellence and drive long term value.
- Strong mentorship and coaching skills
- Amenable to a potential travel requirement of up to 25%.
It's not enough to have a cool product, join us because you share our values:
These guiding values inspire every Aquant employee. They are how we operate and enable our company as a whole to have greater impact and achieve our vision
Exceptional Customer Value - We strive to provide exceptional value to our customers and partners in every interaction.
Passion with Integrity - We are passionate about achieving great things, while doing the right thing and adding long term value.
One Team - Teamwork is our competitive advantage based on mutual respect. Build genuine friendships based on mutual respect, act professionally, take ownership, over communicate, strive to excellence, and ask how you can help.
Beginner’s Mind - Stay curious, keep an open mind, have the courage to innovate, fail fast and learn from it.