Aquant's service intelligence platform gives service leaders, reps, and teams the most vital information they need for every situation. We understand service data in context, automatically transforming unstructured data into structured data, and then predict the best solution for every service challenge. Now, service leaders completely eliminate escalations, technicians solve every service problem and together make service feel like magic.
The Customer Success Director role is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and make a significant impact. You will lead our Americas team of Customer Success Managers towards achieving exceptional business value with Aquant’s products. As a key member of our Customer Success Leadership team, you will guide our Enterprise and Commercial teams towards delivering a seamless onboarding experience for our customers, helping them uncover new insights in data and supporting ongoing innovation and expansion.
You will report directly to the VP of Customer Success, and will oversee both our Enterprise and Commercial customer success teams in the Americas. You will be accountable for driving retention, quality customer onboarding, exceptional customer value and health, as well as adoption and customer satisfaction.
*** This role is a Hybrid role located out of the NY Metro area***
- Lead the Customer Success team in driving the highest level of value, adoption, health and retention for our existing customers across the US
- Ensure successful and high quality onboarding for all new customers across the US
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Sr. Leaders at top customers, ensuring Aquant is delivering on our promise of Exceptional Customer Value and quickly escalating/addressing issues
- Ensure consistent execution of Customer Business Reviews, assisting team in communicating value, raising issues and having difficult conversations when needed
- Ensure early identification and effective resolution of red accounts through direct customer/account team engagement, creative problem solving and effective internal collaboration
- Provide effective coaching and feedback to team managers, helping enable them to deliver success for our two Americas customer success teams (Enterprise and Commercial)
- Recruit top talent, upholding and raising the bar for CSM excellence
- Drive ongoing improvements to team efficiency via improved processes, documentation, enablement and other innovation
- Assess, forecast and mitigate any risk of churn within the customer base
- Partner with other CS leadership & respective teams (EMEA CSM, Data Analytics & Quality, Support & Services, Ops/Strategy) to ensure strong alignment, effective processes and consistency in the customer + employee experience
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders like Sales, Product, Marketing and Engineering in an effort to drive our mission of delivering Exceptional Customer Value to all of our customers
- Act as an advisor to the VP of Customer Success and to the broader business, sharing insights and learnings as to how we can ensure we’re delivering the highest standard of excellence
- Deliver inspiring, motivational leadership that elevates the energy and enthusiasm of the Americas Customer Success team.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of people management experience, with 2+ years of experience managing managers
- 12+ years overall experience in Customer Success, Consulting or Project Management roles working with Big Data, Analytics or Customer Service organizations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to drive difficult conversations, and effectively communicate complex technical or business concepts to senior customer leaders
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Experience successfully working with senior (VP and C-level) executives, including at large (Fortune 500) companies
- Strong analytical skills and Microsoft Excel capabilities - able get hands on with data to assist team with difficult challenges when needed, and utilize the data to problem solve.
- Creative and effective problem solver, able to break down issues, ask the right questions, and make judgment calls based on limited information
- Hands-on experience with SaaS Customer Success processes and tools
- Amenable to a potential travel requirement of up to 25%.
It's not enough to have a cool product, join us because you share our values:
These guiding values inspire every Aquant employee. They are how we operate and enable our company as a whole to have greater impact and achieve our vision:
Exceptional Customer Value - We strive to provide exceptional value to our customers and partners in every interaction.
Passion with Integrity - We are passionate about achieving great things, while doing the right thing and adding long-term value.
One Team - Teamwork is our competitive advantage based on mutual respect. Build genuine friendships based on mutual respect, act professionally, take ownership, over-communicate, strive to excellence, and ask how you can help.
Growth Mindset - Stay curious, keep an open mind, and be innovative. Don’t be afraid to fail fast and continue learning.