Aquant is taking off like a rocket ship — join us for the ride! We’re looking for passionate problem-solvers to join our venture-backed technology company for our next phase of rapid growth. Our artificial intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients build relationships with their customers. Come work with the world’s biggest companies to solve complex customer service problems!
The Commercial Account Executive will report directly to our VP of Commercial Sales and will be responsible for all of their own business development activities in partnership with the sales and marketing teams. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to build their customer facing skills, but already has a strong sales and business development foundation. If you’re looking to jump start your sales career with an innovative and industry leading company, this role is for you!
This will be a fully remote position.
- Efficiently prospect, develop and negotiate for new leads in a protected Sales Territory through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold-calling
- Provide Best in Class customer service, nurturing experience and be an in-market Brand Ambassador for Aquant
- Contribute to our team-oriented, performance-driven environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional support teams
- Use digital selling tools and technology to conduct consultative business to business sales presentations and design customized security, video, and business automation solutions
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B sales role, preferably in the SaaS, service industry, AI or startup environment
- Prior experience in Sales/Tech
- Experience self-generating leads and converting those leads to new customers
- Demonstrated knowledge of solutions / consultative selling skills
- A competitive and sales-driven nature, ability to work independently, self-motivated
- Strong negotiation skills, business acumen, functional/technical skills, results and success oriented