Aquant is a startup who's taking off like a rocket ship — join us for the ride!
We’re looking for passionate problem-solvers to join our venture-backed technology company for our next phase of rapid growth.
Our artificial intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients build relationships with their customers.
Come work with the world’s biggest companies to solve complex customer service problems!
Aquant’s Data Analytics team is looking for a highly skilled Data Analyst who is comfortable with both developing code and data analysis.
What you will be doing
As a member of our Data Analyst team, you will:
1. Work with large amounts of data and develop python code to streamline processes
2. Collaborate \ connect to existing codes
3. Build tools to track data quality on large DB with complicated schemas
4. Build automation to handle big csv files and optimize ongoing data processes
5. Monitor the integrity and validity of the customer service data
6. Present and provide meaningful business insights from data
Required skills & background:
· 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst (or equivalent)
· BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
· Hands-on experience with SQL + Excel
· Hands-on experience with pandas and numpy packages in python
· A team player, excellent collaboration skills
· Excellent communicator with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively
· Hands on experience with BI tools (Tableau \Einstein) - advantage