With 70M in new Series C Funding, Aquant is taking off like a rocket ship!
Aquant is about making service process intelligent by employing data and machine learning — join us to make it even better.
We’re looking for passionate problem-solvers to join our venture-backed technology company for our next phase of rapid growth.
Our artificial intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients build relationships with their customers.
Come work with the world’s biggest companies to solve complex customer service problems!
Aquant’s R&D team is looking for a highly skilled mobile developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming and has
knowledge in all stages of software development.
What you will be doing
- Extend, build and maintain our mobile client for our service intelligent platform solutions family
- Write clean, scalable, testable and performant code
- Help design and implement business and functional requirements for the mobile application
- Work in collaboration with product, design and backend developers
- Delve into the customer usage and help to improve and optimize flows and processes
- Focus on continuous learning and improvement that adds value to your professional growth as well as the company
- 2+ Years proven React Native and Typescript experience.
- Experience with production level application development (versioning, backward support).
- Knowledge and ability to write readable, idiomatic code using Typescript and React.
- Strong understanding of native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, and Android studio.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices and principles.
- Strong technical problem solving skills are a must, with a focus on scalable solutions and performance optimization.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication, collaboration and team skills - must.
- Enjoys learning from teammates, and isn’t afraid to teach others at the same time.
- Strong sense of task ownership.
It will be nice if you will have
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree in the relevant field.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience in mobile native development (iOS or Android).
- Experience with writing Test (Unit-, UI-, Integration, End-to-End Tests).
- Experience with framework libraries.
- Good sense of humour and dog loving persona.