Aquant is taking off like a rocket ship — join us for the ride! We’re looking for passionate problem-solvers to join our venture-backed technology company for our next phase of rapid growth. Our artificial intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients build relationships with their customers. Come work with the world’s biggest companies to solve complex customer service problems!
The Customer Success Manager role is an amazing opportunity to join a flourishing organization and make an impact. You will leverage your technical background to play a critical client facing role ensuring our customers adopt and utilize the Aquant platform to its utmost capabilities. You will balance multiple tasks simultaneously by leveraging your interpersonal skills and highly organized acumen to provide an exceptional experience through onboarding and other post sale activities.
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this position will be remote until it is safe for Aquant to reopen our office, at which point the employee will be expected to commute into the office regularly.
- As primary liaison, act as a trusted advisor to the client, enhancing the client relationship experience.
- Plan and execute our onboarding process, implementing the Aquant platform and providing comprehensive training.
- Provide business insights with aim of improving client experience through analysis of client data and Aquant platform usage.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all client inquiries and issues including post Go-Live support.
- Act as an advocate for client interests, gaining deep understanding of client’s successes and challenges, subsequently sharing feedback with all Aquant departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in a client facing role working with Big Data.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Customer Success processes.
- Strong analytical skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, etc.).
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Project Management experience in a SaaS company is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate technical concepts to clients with varying technical backgrounds.
- Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges.
- Social and team-oriented personality with strong collaboration skills focused on commitment to quality and success.
- Passion for technology and service. Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Amenable to a potential travel requirement of up to 25%.