Aquant is taking off like a rocket ship — join us for the ride! We’re looking for passionate problem-solvers to join our venture-backed technology company for our next phase of rapid growth. Our artificial intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients build relationships with their customers. Come work with the world’s biggest companies to solve complex customer service problems!
The Sr. Manager, Strategy and Operations role is an amazing opportunity to join our flourishing Customer Success Team and make an impact. In this role you will work with Customer Success Managers, Data Analysts, Data Quality Specialists, Technical Support and Leadership to help us build and scale our post-Sales organization. You will execute strategic projects, refine core processes and ensure successful program management over key operational activities. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to help drive the success at a rapidly growing and thriving technology company.
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this position will be remote until it is safe for Aquant to reopen our office, at which point the employee will be expected to commute into the office regularly.
Execute Strategic Projects, including:
- Quarterly Business Review program: create templates and track successful completion/outcomes
- Internal Account Planning: Build / execute process across teams
- Account escalation process: Define, and manage process for red account escalations
- New Hire onboarding: Build a program to ensure we quickly and effectively ramp up new team members.
- Additional Playbooks and tools to support new products and services
Core Customer Management/Onboarding Process Refinement:
- Incorporate inputs from key stakeholders to refine & document core processes by product (Onboarding, Monthly data loads, analytics refresh, etc)
- Track progress and ensure consistency of execution across customers
- Assist building customer facing content to support these activities
- Evaluate/implement external tools to streamline / automate as appropriate
- Monitoring of key department KPI’s via value DB or SI and identify /flag issues
- Track Customer opt outs and renewals to ensure team focus /prioritization
- Oversee hiring plan and help support recruiting efforts
- Maintain staffing / coverage plan
- Organize other team training / meetings /activities as needed.
- Oversee performance management activities for team
The Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of professional experience in a SaaS/recurring revenue business with demonstrable experience designing processes and automation
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Customer Success processes, either as Customer Success Manager or other similar /related role
- A process and efficiency mindset, and the ability to evaluate and build sophisticated workflows, define business process and adjust for optimal resource usage
- Strong experience with data analysis, excel power user, comfort with BI tools
- Excellent organization skills; experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks.
- Strong business acumen; able to translate high-level business challenges into detailed requirements and designs.
- Passion for continuous innovation and and improvement
- Ability to lead projects and drive progress forward across cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills; able to convey information and ideas succinctly with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Social and team-oriented personality with strong collaboration skills focused on commitment to quality and success.
- Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree