With 70 Million in new Series C Funding, Aquant is taking off like a rocket ship! We’re looking for passionate and innovative leaders to join our fast growing company for the next phase of rapid growth. Our Service Intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients service and support their customers. Come work with the world’s biggest companies to help them leverage artificial intelligence and take their Customer Service organizations to the next level.
The Senior Customer Success Manager role is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and make a significant impact. You will lead our customers towards achieving exceptional business value with Aquant’s products. As a trusted advisor to Customer Service executives, you will guide them through a seamless onboarding experience, help uncover new insights from in data and support ongoing innovation and expansion.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our largest clients to deliver on our commitment to exceptional business value via Aquant’s products.
- Plan and execute our onboarding process, implementing the Aquant platform and providing comprehensive training.
- Deeply understand Client’s customer service business, including business objectives, KPI”s and challenges which Aquant can help address
- Provide proactive business insights with the aim of improving client’s service organizations through analysis of their data via the Aquant platform.
- Work effectively with other teams within Customer Success including Data Analytics, Data Quality and Support to ensure successful onboarding and ongoing customer value
- Act as an advocate for client interests, sharing customer feedback with other Aquant departments
- Work to ensure successful renewals and expansion of usage across customer base.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all client inquiries and issues including post Go-Live support.
- Act as a sounding board and coach and mentor to other CSM’s, providing guidance based on your previous experience which will help drive effectiveness and growth
- Contribute towards building best practices across the CSM organization and help to ensure the team is constantly innovating and improving as we scale
- Strongly partner with other departments including R&D, Product, Sales, to provide feedback and participate in cross functional efforts where needed
The Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting or Project Management roles working with Big Data, Analytics or Customer Service organizations.
- Extensive Knowledge and hands-on experience with SAAS Customer Success processes and tools.
- Strong analytical skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, etc.).
- Extensive experience in working with large, complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate complex technical or business concepts to clients up to the executive level.
- Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges with minimal supervision
- Social and team-oriented personality with strong collaboration skills and an ability to work effectively across other departments and individuals to ensure the best outcomes, focused on commitment to quality and success.
- Maintains a “beginners mind” at all times, always looking for opportunities to learn new things and innovate with products and customers.
- Passionate about using data and analytics to help customers deliver customer service excellence and drive long term value.
- Strong mentorship and coaching skills
- Amenable to a potential travel requirement of up to 25%.