With 70M in new Series C Funding, Aquant is taking off like a rocket ship! We’re looking for passionate and innovative problem-solvers to join our fast growing company for the next phase of rapid growth. Our Service Intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients service and support their customers. Come work with the world’s biggest companies to help them leverage artificial intelligence and take their Customer Service organizations to the next level.
The Technical Support Engineer role is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and make a significant impact. You will deliver in-depth technical support and strive to deliver a high level of resolution. You will be required to quickly diagnose and triage issues, resolve incidents and/or liaise closely with Aquant’s R&D and Product teams.
As the technical focal point for our customers and internal stakeholders you will serve as a key function for supporting ongoing innovation and expansion.
- Troubleshoot product issues and involve other departments such as Product Management and R&D in order to deliver a solution in the form of product fix or other.
- Function as the technical authority and trusted advisor for product and implementation issues and support the different phases of customer onboarding projects, pre and post go-live.
- Identify, organize and prioritize multiple support requests at the same time.
- Conduct root-cause analysis for technical issues, find workarounds and solutions in a timely manner.
- Deep understanding of the customer field service business, including business objectives, KPI’s and challenges which Aquant can help address.
- Function as a center of excellence for product knowledge and troubleshooting best practices, contribute and expand the knowledge base of Aquant.
- Work effectively with other teams within Customer Success including Data Analytics, Data Quality and the Customer Success Managers to ensure successful onboarding and ongoing customer value.
- Act as an advocate for client interests by sharing customer feedback with other Aquant departments.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related course of studies.
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or Technical Consultant in a SAAS company. Experience with Big Data and AI products is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, analysis of big data).
- Knowledge and understanding of Databases and ability to fetch and analyze data with SQL queries.
- Knowledge and Experience with Salesforce platform.
- Experience in working with large, complex, multi-divisional global customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate complex technical or business concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges.
- Social and team-oriented personality with strong collaboration skills and an ability to work effectively across other departments and individuals to ensure the best outcomes, focused on commitment to quality and success.
- Maintain a “beginners mind” at all times, always looking for opportunities to learn new things and innovate.
- Passionate about using data and analytics to help customers deliver customer service excellence and drive long term value.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.